Starting a Business
You start up in business because you have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because you are fond of doing VAT returns and dealing with government forms.
Conforming to government regulations is quite daunting to you budding entrepreneurs, how do you conform to a regulation if you do not know that it exists? This is where we can help. We keep abreast of the rapidly changing government regulations and can offer you cost-effective help.
Bring us your business ideas and we will help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner! Call us now on 01631 562 643 to arrange a meeting or email Helen on email@example.com and we will contact you with helpful advice.
For more details see Business Start-up
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business -sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare business plans, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House or H M Customs and Revenue
- Deal with company secretarial (Link to Our Service/Business Services/ Company Secretarial in file OurServicesBus_CoSec.doc) issues
- Set up a management accounting system for internal use which complies with statutory requirements
- Run your payroll if appropriate
- Preparation and submission of finance applications